Athletic Training at Southeastern Medical Center
Our Athletic Trainers are nationally certified and licensed in the state of Ohio to perform prevention, assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports-related injuries for local high school athletes. These skilled health care professionals also provide additional guidance and training for coaches, fitness instructors, and anyone looking to improve their overall physical health.
Southeastern Med’s athletic trainers regularly cover all home games and meets, and are available to provide rehabilitation during many practices across a wide range of amateur sports, ensuring any injured athlete receives prompt care with clear communication and all necessary precautions.
Local High School Athletic Training Services
Southeastern Medical Center currently has athletic trainers serving 6 local high schools, including:
- Cambridge City School District (Cambridge Bobcats)
- Rolling Hills Local School District (Meadowbrook Colts)
- East Muskingum Local School District (John Glenn Muskies)
- East Guernsey Local Schools (Buckeye Trail Warriors)
- Caldwell Exempted Village School District (Caldwell Redskins)
- Noble Local School District (Shenandoah Zeps)